- Enrolment and membership
- Accrual of points
- Expiry of points
- Renewal of membership
- Membership benefits
- Rewards and redemption
The terms and conditions given below are intended to protect your rights as a member of our frequent - guest
program, The HHI Group of Hotels in India, HHI ROLLERS CLUB. Should you require any clarifications you can
contact the HHI ROLLERS CLUB Member Services. Please note however that the Terms and Conditions governing
The HHI Group of Hotels in India, HHI ROLLERS CLUB cannot be superseded or changed, unless a request is made
in writing by The HHI Group of Hotels in India.
- "HHI Ltd" refers to Hindusthan Hotels International Ltd which owns and operates various hotels in India
popularly known as The HHI Group of Hotels in India.
- "HHI Rollers Club" refers to the frequent-Guest program as offered by The HHI Group of Hotels in India.
- "Member" means a member of the HHI Rollers Club of The HHI Group of Hotels in India.
- "Card" refers to the HHI ROLLERS CLUB Membership magnetic stripe card provided to members of the HHI
Rollers Club Guest Loyalty 3 tier program.
- "Points" means the award given to a member for utilizing the services or facilities of The HHI Group of Hotels
- "Eligible charges" are the charges incurred on the member room account on eligible rates, room charges,
food & beverages (at restaurants, room service and mini-bars), laundry and business centre services (with
effect from 1st September 2011). They do not include: (1) Room charges that are included in the definition of
ineligible rates (2) Charges for banquets, meetings, weddings and other similar functions (3) Rooms booked
as office space (4) Business Centre facilities used by non-resident member guest (5) Complimentary services.
- "Ineligible rates" are defined as: (1) Pre-paid rooms where booking is made by a travel agent or a third party
and payment is made by the member guest to the third party such as a travel agent, a tour operator and any
other booking channels including but not limited to Expedia.com, Travelocity.com, Hotels.com, MakemyTrip.
com, Travelguru.com and any other similar travel websites (2) Room rates for group bookings, conferences,
weddings, events or organized tours (3) Room rates for airline staff and crew where rooms are pre-booked
and paid for by the airline or directly (3) Room rates that are part of a master bill or are paid at tour operator
rates, wholesaler or contracted travel agent rates or travel-industry staff rates (4) Employee rates or any
- "The HHI Group of Hotels in India members earn "HHI Rollers Club Points" for spends on room charges,
laundry and business centre charges (with effect from 01 September 2011), net of taxes.
- "Service Partners" refers to all of the partners that offer services, benefits, points, redemptions or any
facilities and arrangements to the members of HHI Rollers Club.
- "Reward" is the benefit and/or service that a member can avail of through exchange of his/her points.
- "Participating Hotel " and "Participating Restaurant" refer to The HHI Group of Hotels in India listed as
offering point earnings for stays or dining.
- "HHI ROLLERS CLUB Member Services" is the dedicated service centre for member queries related to
HHI Rollers Club Program only.
- Terms & Conditions of HHI ROLLERS CLUB are governed by the laws of the Republic of India and will be
restricted to the Kolkata jurisdiction under the Kolkata High Court.
- Membership and benefits of HHI ROLLERS CLUB are offered at the sole discretion of The HHI Group of
Hotels in India.
- Membership to the HHI ROLLERS CLUB is void if prohibited by law in the country of the member's domicile.
- Certain restaurants at participating hotels may not be part of the HHI ROLLERS CLUB program.
- The HHI ROLLERS CLUB program is applicable only at participating The HHI Group of Hotels in India.
Enrolment and Membership
- Membership is open to all individuals who are aged 18 years and above.
- Only individuals may become members of HHI ROLLERS CLUB (defined as individuals who have been
accepted as members by The HHI Group of Hotels in India). Corporations, associations or groups cannot
enroll into HHI Rollers Club of The HHI Group of Hotels in India.
- Employees of the The HHI Group of Hotels in India, its affiliates or subsidiaries and the employees of owners
of part hotels (collectively 'employees') are not eligible to participate in the HHI ROLLERS CLUB program.
Rooms occupied as office space, will not be eligible for points. Business centre services used for the purpose
of business meetings by guests will not be eligible for points. Only when guests staying at hotels use the
business centre, will points be awarded.
- Members cannot maintain membership in, or earn points on multiple accounts.
- Enrolment into HHI ROLLERS CLUB must be in the individual's full legal name, and proof of identification will
need to be provided on request.
- Any change of information as provided in the HHI Rollers Club enrolment form must be notified to the
HHI ROLLERS CLUB Member Services in writing.
- Select tier membership of HHI ROLLERS CLUB is valid for a period of 1 year and will be automatically renewed
provided the renewal criteria, as laid down by the program, are met.
- The membership card of HHI ROLLERS CLUB is only valid for the period indicated it.
- All communication will be mailed to the mailing address (postal or email) given in the enrolment form and it
is the responsibility of the member to inform the HHI ROLLERS CLUB Member Services about any change
in his/her address. All communication will be deemed to have been received by the member, The HHI Group
of Hotels in India bears no responsibility for communication not received or lost in the mail or courier.
- HHI ROLLERS CLUB has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as The HHI
Group of Hotels in India decides to terminate the program, at any time, with or without notice to the members
Accumulation of points will cease immediately on termination of the program. However, members will be
given 6 months, from the date the program termination is announced, to redeem a desired reward.
- The HHI Group of Hotels in India reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules,
conditions, privileges, benefits, reward or reward levels pertaining to the programme at its sole discretion, with
or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of points or rewards already accumulated. Eg.
The HHI Group of Hotels in India may increase or decrease the points required for a reward or limit the number
of participating hotels for a particular reward.
- Membership to the HHI ROLLERS CLUB entitles members to earn points, which can be redeemed for rewards
in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the program.
- The HHI Group of Hotels in India reserves the right to grant or refuse membership to HHI ROLLERS CLUB.
- The HHI Group of Hotels in India reserves the right to discontinue membership to HHI ROLLERS CLUB to any
member who appears to be using the program in a manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions, or intent
of the programme, or any portion of the programme, including, but not limited to, reward redemption. The HHI
Group of Hotels in India also reserves the right to discontinue membership for any member who acts in a
manner inconsistent with local or state laws, statutes or ordinances. Discontinued membership may result in
the loss of all accumulated points and the cancellation of all The HHI Group of Hotels in India HHI Rollers Club
rewards, benefits and privileges.
- Points issued have no monetary value and cannot be bartered or sold by members for cash at any point of
time. These points may only be exchanged for rewards or benefits on offer through HHI Rollers Club. Any
points, or benefits, which The HHI Group of Hotels in India deems to have been transferred, sold or assigned
in violation of the program rules may be confiscated or cancelled.
All interpretations of the Terms and Conditions and program rules shall be at the sole discretion of The HHI
Group of Hotels in India.
- Any member who has not earned points for a period of 12 consecutive months may be removed from the
mailing list of active members. A member may reactivate his or her account by accumulating Points or by other
such means that The HHI Group of Hotels in India may establish.
- Each member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the program rules and the number of points
in his or her account. The HHI Group of Hotels in India, HHI Rollers Club will send correspondence to active
members to advise them of matters of interest, including notification of program changes and Point Updates.
However, neither The HHI Group of Hotels in India, its subsidiaries, affiliates or associates or program
management service providers nor the owners of the participating Hotels or Restaurants of The HHI Group of
Hotels in India or companies participating as service partners in the program will be liable for any failure to do
so and will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in the mail.
- Accrued points do not constitute property of the members. Except as specifically provided herein, no accrued
points are transferable in the event of death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation
of law. In the event of death, the HHI Rollers Club membership will be suspended and all accrued points
- Specific program benefits and privileges have been established for all The HHI Group of Hotels in India HHI
ROLLERS CLUB members. However benefits and privileges offered by participating Hotels of The HHI Group
of Hotels in India may vary. If The HHI Group of Hotels in India or any partner improperly denies a member an
accrual, benefit or reward, The HHI Group of Hotels in India will not be liable to make any payment to the
member or compensate him/her in anyway.
- The HHI Group of Hotels in India is not responsible, and assumes no liability, for changes or discontinuance
of services provided by a service partner, that may affect the program rewards offered, the accrual of points
or devaluation of points.
- The program and any benefit, offering or rewards relating to the program, shall not be construed as, or
constitute a contract, or otherwise establish a contractual relationship between The HHI Group of Hotels in
India, HHI Rollers Club and any of The HHI Group of Hotels in India, Members.
- Nothing in the HHI ROLLERS CLUB program is intended, or shall be construed to create or establish any
agency, partnership or joint venture relationship between The HHI Group of Hotels in India and the partners.
- Lost/misplaced membership cards will be replaced by The HHI Group of Hotels in India or as the case may be.
Accrual of Points
- Points can only be earned at the participating Hotels of The HHI Group of Hotels in India. The list of
participating Hotels of The HHI Group of Hotels in India is subject to change at any time, without notice.
Please contact the HHI Rollers Club Member Services at +91 33 40018000 (Extn 2943) or for Point related
queries on Toll free Number. Additions and deletions to the list of participating hotels will be communicated
from time to time.
- Points will be awarded on all eligible charges at participating Hotels and Restaurants only from the date of
member's enrolment into the program.No retro credits will be given for transactions prior to enrolment.
- Members can only earn points from the program start date as defined by the HHI Ltd HHI Rollers Club. No
points will be earned for any amounts charged before the start date of the program. This includes cases
where a member has checked in to a hotel before the program is launched at that hotel and checks out after
the start date of the program at that hotel. For example: if a member checks in on 01 September 2011, checks
out on 10 September 2011 and the start date of the program for that hotel is 08 September 2011, then the
member will earn points only for eligible expenditure from 08 September 2011 onwards.
- To earn points, a member must be a registered, paying guest at a participating hotel and meet all of the
conditions described in the terms and conditions.
- Members will earn points for only one room per stay (i.e., the member's own room booked in his/her name)
regardless of the number of rooms booked and paid by the member during the same stay. No points will be
- Earned for rooms occupied by the members' children, even if paid for by the member.
- A SELECT member will earn 10 Points for every Rs 100 (INR) spent, net of taxes while a ROYALE member
will earn at a higher rate for the same spend 20 Points per every Rs100 (INR) spent, net of taxes and a
PREMIUM member will earn 30 Points for every Rs 100 spent, net of taxes (or other currency equivalent)
spent on eligible charges (room, restaurants, room service/in-room dining, mini-bars, laundry and business
centre at participating hotels.
- Points will be automatically recorded if HHI Rollers Club membership number is mentioned at the time of
reservation, card presented at the time of check-in/out and at the time of settlement of dining bills.
- Points will not be credited unless the card is presented while settling the transaction at the hotel.
- Points earned by any individual member are not combinable with or transferable to other by The HHI Group
of Hotels in India or as the case may be reward program administered in the past, present or future or with
any other programs run by the partners of the by The HHI Group of Hotels in India.
- Any points offered in conjunction with specific hotel stays will be considered earned only when the stay has
been fully paid. Points will not be available for redemption before the stay has been paid for.
All HHI Rollers Club members will receive points update for the month on which they transact.
- Any fractional points earned will be calculated to the next lowest integer. For example, if a member earns
125.90 points from a transaction, it will be calculated as 125 points.
- There will be no Bonus points offered
- In cases where the member or the member's company is given a discount after the stay has been completed,
the appropriate number of points will be deducted from the member's balance although he or she may have
already been communicated the point status on the basis of the non-discounted amount.
- HHI ROLLERS CLUB Member Services reserves the right to deduct points from a member's account balance
if the points have been erroneously recorded under the account.
- No purchase of points is permitted. A member cannot purchase points and add these to the points already
earned in order to redeem these points for a reward. Points can only be earned by the member for eligible
expenditures at participating Hotels and Restaurants of by The HHI Group of Hotels in India or as the case
- No points or stay credit will be awarded for complimentary or barter rooms, house guests, free stays and tour
operated and travel agent packages.
- Points will not be given for banquets, additional rooms, cake shops, discotheques, airline crew groups, tours
and other groups, car hire, travel bookings, salon, shopping arcade, fitness centre, pay outs, tips, taxes, etc.
Points will also not be awarded for spends on food and beverage at restaurants during weddings and similar
functions held at a participating hotel.
- A member whose individual hotel bill is billed directly to a company/organization and the member is responsible
for authorization for settlement at check out, is eligible for points. However, group master-billing arrangements
where charges for multiple rooms are placed on one hotel bill and billed to the company or a common address
or settled at check out by one individual, are not eligible for points.
- Conference and group bookings are not eligible for point earning, even if a member settles his/her own bill for
room and/or incidental charges.
- Points will not be earned on incidental charges or charges to the member's room for non-affiliated hotel
entities which are not owned and/or operated by the hotel, including, but not limited to, outlets such as travel
bookings, Gift Shop, clothes, gallery or specialty stores, recreational or entertainment concessions, or charges
in connection with banquets or other catering functions.
- All applicable taxes including central, state, local and other taxes will be omitted for purposes of point accrual.
- Point credits will not be awarded when redeeming any HHI ROLLERS CLUB Rewards or other promotional
offerings using discounts or free certificates. However all paid expenses that are in the eligible folio list will be
eligible for point accrual.
- If a member believes he/she has not received point credit(s) for hotel stays, or any partner points despite
having presented the card while settling the transaction, he/she must submit a written request for such
credit(s) to the HHI ROLLERS CLUB Member Services, together with the original invoice of the member's hotel
stay and/or the service partner coupon as appropriate. No points will be given for failure to supply original
invoices. For the member's protection, the member should retain all hotel travel documentation until the point
credit(s) has appeared on the Points statement. Requests must be received at the HHI ROLLERS CLUB
Member Services within 15 days of receipt of points update.
- This retrospective crediting of points will be offered to members only on presentation of original invoices.
No crediting will be done where the member has failed to quote his/her membership number at the time of
- In case points are inadvertently missed out, the members must claim retro-credits within one year from the
date of transaction.
Expiry Of Points
- All HHI ROLLERS CLUB Points will remain valid for redemption for a period of up to 1 year from their date of
accrual, if the membership is active at that time. A membership will be considered as active at any point in
time, so long as the member has had at least one eligible transaction at the any of the participating Hotels
or Restaurants of The HHI Group of Hotels in India in the preceding 12 month period. In case the membership
is not active, unredeemed points will lapse at the end 12 months, which will be expired.
Renewal OF Membership
- Member will retain his / her same Tier once his points are redeemed.
- Membership to the SELECT or ROYALE or PREMIUM Tier of HHI ROLLERS CLUB is valid for a period of 1
year from the date of enrolment.
- A number of services and benefits available to members of HHI ROLLERS CLUB are offered solely at the
discretion of The HHI Group of Hotels in India and the individual participating Hotel of The HHI Group of
Hotels in India Not all services are provided by all participating hotels. Should The HHI Group of Hotels in
India or a participating hotel improperly deny a member a benefit by the participating Hotel, The HHI Group
of Hotels in India will not be liable to compensate the member for the same.
- HHI ROLLERS CLUB benefits are not applicable in conjunction with other prevailing offers or discounts.
- The specified discount offered on rooms (against rack rates) at specific Hotels of The HHI Group of Hotels
in India is not applicable between 3rd to 5th November 2011; 25th December to 30th December 2012; 11th
to 15th January 2012; 8th to 12th February 2013; 10th to 13th February 2013.
- All discounts on rooms are subject to prior reservation and availability.
Rewards and Redemption
- HHI ROLLERS CLUB Points can be redeemed against any facilities and service within the participating Hotels
of The HHI Group of Hotels in India (except Retail, Spa / Salon).
- Redemption towards Room stays is subject to availability.
- Prior Reservations will be applicable for Rooms Stays, based on availability.
- Any additional guests occupying the same room will be billed extra at the Hotels Standard Tariff rates.
- Participating hotels and restaurants can close out redemption bookings/reservations.
- Accommodation is subject to capacity controls, which may limit the availability of rooms offered at specific
participating hotels or during specific times of the year. Please note that hotel stays cannot be availed at
participating Hotels by The HHI Group of Hotels in India between December 20th and January 10th being the
Blackout period. Hotels have a right to close out bookings under this category at any given time.
- All redemption requests against Rollers Club Points must be made either via email or in writing, on the original
Rewards Request Form (available on request from the HHI ROLLERS CLUB Member Services Office) and sent
to the HHI ROLLERS CLUB Member Services for processing. The HHI ROLLERS CLUB Member Services will
make all the necessary bookings for rewards upon receipt of the request.
- A member must allow a minimum of 2 weeks for processing of redemption requests for hotel stays. All requests
must be made as early as possible, to avoid disappointments.
- All taxes and applicable incidental expenditures will be borne by the member unless mentioned otherwise.
The HHI Group of Hotels in India will not meet the cost of any tax, which may be levied on stay rewards in
this program.This is the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- No credit or substitutions will be given for any rewards that are only partially used.
Stay rewards once confirmed cannot be modified - dates or destinations - without forfeiting the redeemed points.
- Redemption cannot be exchanged for cash, points or any other form of goods or services except for the
- All Points must be redeemed by / before the end of 12 months or else the same will lapse. However, Member
will retain the same Tier.
- Redemption of Points is non transferable.